12 April, 2005
Mattresses Galore!!
So, what’s new? The mattresses. The school finally broke down and replaced all of the mattresses -- foam sheets stained with “bodily moisture” of various types. What does this mean for me? I’ll be carrying mattresses to their respective rooms for the next few days, but I’ll no longer live in fear of catching venereal diseases. There are some sacrifices which must be made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like...
-
So this week is 'march break' which is sweet if you're in highschool/elementary school. For me, it means that I have all 4 of th...
-
And in my best behavior I am really just like him Look beneath the floorboards For the secrets I have hid Sufjan Stevens-- you've humble...
-
My work has proven to be difficult, yet important.. I find myself chuckling at silly things. Ahhhhh!!! Yup. So this is currently the situati...
No comments:
Post a Comment