29 August, 2005
That's my other hand, open and empty
My summer exploded. I bombed it with Jesus. I learned that I'm no good with administration. I learned that I don't always have everything under control. I learned that humans are weird, unpredictable creatures of habit. I learned to appreciate silence. It's a strength and window to everything. It's my secret weapon-- my light-saber!!
You might also like...
-
So this week is 'march break' which is sweet if you're in highschool/elementary school. For me, it means that I have all 4 of th...
-
But I totally have a crush on Steve Burns from Blues Clues.. It started with me watching too much kid TV at work.. Then it STARTED when I fo...
-
And in my best behavior I am really just like him Look beneath the floorboards For the secrets I have hid Sufjan Stevens-- you've humble...