15 October, 2005
October 15? Eff.. i dont know what date it is.. I'm somewhere outside of winnipeg.
I screwed over my body clock again by staying up on an overnight bus ride and then sleeping the next day. The only thing that will get me through is knowing that next weekend, my good friend James is taking me to the zoo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like...
-
So this week is 'march break' which is sweet if you're in highschool/elementary school. For me, it means that I have all 4 of th...
-
But I totally have a crush on Steve Burns from Blues Clues.. It started with me watching too much kid TV at work.. Then it STARTED when I fo...
-
It's official! Sarah Clerc is settling on Canadian shores again for 3 weeks this summer! She's booked her ticket for July 7th and I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment