25 October, 2006
Faith
I am HERE. I’m SO READY. I’m reaching for what I can’t see. I’m believing. Here in this moment there’s nothing left of me. I don’t know what to do apart from you. When I’m not hearing you I’m lost. To sit and wait for you has to be enough... That I’ll sit in the silence, I’ll be still and I will trust that you’re God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like...
-
So this week is 'march break' which is sweet if you're in highschool/elementary school. For me, it means that I have all 4 of th...
-
And in my best behavior I am really just like him Look beneath the floorboards For the secrets I have hid Sufjan Stevens-- you've humble...
-
My work has proven to be difficult, yet important.. I find myself chuckling at silly things. Ahhhhh!!! Yup. So this is currently the situati...
No comments:
Post a Comment