'Ello again you geeys,
I've migrated to Canada for 3 weeks -- long enough to eff with my internal body clock, and then fly back to do it again. Round two! Ding ding ding! Canada hasn't let me down. I'm currently enjoying the snowy white-ness and intend to experience it up close and personal courtesy of the snowshoe.. I'm definately overwhelmed. It's hard to answer the same questions over and over again and be sincere while you recite your answers. "Where are you studying?" "Are you enjoying it?" "What are you studying?" "Are you enjoying it?" I want someone to ask me an original question.. example: "How do you feel about the northern elk?" THAT I can answer with passion..
16 December, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like...
-
So this week is 'march break' which is sweet if you're in highschool/elementary school. For me, it means that I have all 4 of th...
-
But I totally have a crush on Steve Burns from Blues Clues.. It started with me watching too much kid TV at work.. Then it STARTED when I fo...
-
And in my best behavior I am really just like him Look beneath the floorboards For the secrets I have hid Sufjan Stevens-- you've humble...
No comments:
Post a Comment