I'm noticing how easy it is for life to take control of you. It's insane! My body clock is out of whack. I've busy'd myself with visit upon visit, late nite ventures and a lot of holday shopping. My relaxing vacation has become a frenzy of activity. Consider this my public declaration and promise, I am going to bed on time for the rest of this week. If you come into contact with me after 11:00pm, please discipline me accordingly. If you see me after 11:30pm, stone me.
29 December, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like...
-
So this week is 'march break' which is sweet if you're in highschool/elementary school. For me, it means that I have all 4 of th...
-
And in my best behavior I am really just like him Look beneath the floorboards For the secrets I have hid Sufjan Stevens-- you've humble...
-
My work has proven to be difficult, yet important.. I find myself chuckling at silly things. Ahhhhh!!! Yup. So this is currently the situati...
1 comment:
Hey - nice blog, God bless you.
In Him,
Ryan
Post a Comment