24 October, 2005
**RECENT UPDATES**
Yep, I'm home now for the time being. I'm not in a position to comment on the trip as a whole. I haven't digested my thoughts and feelings yet. It could be a while... BUT available now, for your viewing pleasure, are pictures of the trip. I've gone back through all the posts since I left and added the appropriate pictures to the corresponding events recorded... So if you want to see pictures, just go back through my blog and they should be there. ENJOY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like...
-
So this week is 'march break' which is sweet if you're in highschool/elementary school. For me, it means that I have all 4 of th...
-
But I totally have a crush on Steve Burns from Blues Clues.. It started with me watching too much kid TV at work.. Then it STARTED when I fo...
-
My work has proven to be difficult, yet important.. I find myself chuckling at silly things. Ahhhhh!!! Yup. So this is currently the situati...
3 comments:
good to hear your home
Where's the picture of the bus fart? C'mon.
Hope to hear about the whole trip soon. Here's to vaseline and Celine and me being mean.
I'm so glad you're safe. YOu're not DEAD!!! yeayyy!!!
Post a Comment