06 May, 2010


I'm just going to get it out there.. Joe and I sat in the doctors office on Monday. I'd had a physical on Friday, but we needed to talk. It seems that I/we may be in for a bumpy road to conception and on our doctors advice, we have decided to start trying over the summer to have a baby. I'm taking prenatal vitamins and drinking extra milk. I've also started weight watchers to try and get myself into a healthy spot before we get going on this family thing. All of that to say, we're both thoroughly excited and scared to death, but we have a strong marriage, supportive families and a God that loves us so with that in mind we're holding our breath and jumping into the deep end of the pool.

5 comments:

Erika Mills said...

Wow. Congratulations. It's the best and the hardest - you will be AMAZING parents. Will be praying for you; have fun trying ;)

Elleah said...

That is exciting! I hope the road to conception isn't too long of one. :)

LOL said...

LOL

Trenton Christian Church said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ohmygoodness!!!!!
ekk!
(I just squealed out loud at work!)
I am so excited!!!! :)

Trenton Christian Church said...

ps - race ya. ;)

You might also like...