23 December, 2005

So i've been tagged by Liana..

There's a game of blog tag that's been going around for a month or two now, and its my turn..

My 5 weirdest habits are:
1. I wash my hair in the sink more than in the shower
2. I sleep in a sleeping bag at home on my bed on top of all my bedding
3. I talk in my sleep-- this seems like a normal habit, until you've lived with me..
4. I turn a radio on or talk really loud at meals because the sound of people chewing drives me up the wall (*january update: this is not as true as it used to be.. i can somewhat handle it now)
5. I may or may not pee in the shower


Okay so i'm tagging Jamie Lisle, Andrew, Luke Gobert, Janice... and Caleb? Bethany? (whoever hasn't done it yet) Basically you need to post your five weirdest habits on your blog and then tag 5 other people (letting them know by commenting on their blogs)

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Okay, the last one is just really nasty.

SClerk said...

The last one-Ive totally done it! Who Hasnt?? Plus number 4 is sooo true!! I remember annoying you with that whilst in Canada!

Unknown said...

1) you also have an unusual aversion of saliva... "i feel unclean, and not just dirty, i mean leviticus unclean!!" -- this after having been spit on. hilarioius. 2) you and razors don't often mix, and the result is furry legs. mmm, always fun to snuggle with my own personal teddy bear. 3) you DESIPSE any and all things "girly", a facial masque was forced on you and a very sad face resulted. but much laughter.
that's all i can think of for now... but be assure leslie-fans, there are MANY more strange and facinating habits that endear this charming girl to us. PS leslie, i got your christmas card today and i BAWLED LIKE A LITTLE PANSY GIRL because i missed you so darn much. BLESS YOU DARLINGEST SHLUBBISH-POOPIE PANTS!

Justin N said...

Can you be tagged more than once?

Oh, and I was just wondering, did you think about many of these habits before Capernwray? Or were they pointed out to you once you were living with other people? Cuz I know that there are things that I would consider normal that other people consider wicked weird and I just didn't know it... just a thought.

Leslie Puiras said...

yeah i wasn't aware of some of these habits until c'wray -- you're right justin.. but then there were others i developed since capernwray as a result of living with so many people..

Liana, you are so funny. I'm sorry you cried!! ONE DAY my love, we'll be together again and it'd be hilarious. I'll have you know I am wearing makeup right now.. and real clothes. mmhmm. crap in my pants i miss you. i'm sort of homesick for you, sarah, and becky.. SIGH.

kaylie said...

did you get my Christmas present? call and let me know.

You might also like...