07 January, 2006

THE RETURN OF SARAH CLERC!


It's official! Sarah Clerc is settling on Canadian shores again for 3 weeks this summer! She's booked her ticket for July 7th and I am really gosh-darn excited. I miss her terribly and I am really excited. I only hope I can get time off of work. I am sure it won't be a problem.. Oh memories of the summer come flooding back.. Oh, and did i mention that i'm moderately excited?
Do you remember, Sarah? Open mic at Jazzmyns, oatmeal cookie shots and 30$ cuban cigars? You steamrolling people who were making out and causing bleeding? hahaha.. Swimming at tobermory, Terik and wearing his sweater.... kayaking.. having a beer (or several) with my mom at summerfolk music and craft festival? teehee.. It'll be funnn.. you wont leave. I know it. You'll find another excuse to stay.

7 comments:

SClerk said...

Fidler im so freakin excited-i just dont know what to say! I remember each of those things as if it were y'day-$2.95 breakfast,your scary ass dog (only when leaving the house), Your mum's awesome,Jazzmyns-love it!! AAArgh-soonchicken, very soon x x

Jonathan said...

I am so happy for you both.I think this can substitute for Jon and Marisa,"Lesley and Sarah" like elton john and his partner,roger,or gary,or trevor,david?I dunno,but you're like them two.Just in a good way.Like a straight way.
Enjoy the time together again,smell every flower,sing with every bird in the trees and dance like no-one's watching.ahhhhhhh

Unknown said...

Liana Byers
Charleston Southern University
CSU Box #
9200 University Blvd.
Charleston SC 29406

ummm can i just say that i looovveee youuuuu!?! and holy crap yea for sarah and canada!

PS your resolution for 2006 involving a trip to the US of A, might that involve a jaunt down to, ohh, say... SOUTH CAROLINA?!? yes ma'am. i think so. mwah! call me!

Danny said...

Hey P Dub!!! I just remembered that a few moments ago and I just wanted to call you it again... thats all, nothing to really do with this posting.

Beth said...

Holy crap- I miss you

kaylie said...

so how many people know what P Dub stands for because i do, i sat behind them when that started. and she did almost pee her pants.

Leslie Puiras said...

haha you guys are so RUDE.

You might also like...