13 March, 2009

I like to procrastinate!


It's 11:23am. I woke up at 8am with ambitions galore! I was going to work away at my Beth Moor Bible study, do dishes, make the bed, start packing, go to the grocery store and get caught up on my Bible reading (I should be in Deuteronomy already and I'm still trying to finish Leviticus).


What did I do this morning? Laid in bed until 9, got up and edited some pictures on my computer, went on facebook, wrote some emails.. and now I'm blogging. Mark my words, I'm going to get going after I finish this post.

3 comments:

Erika Mills said...

its not you - it's the computers fault. I t happens to me too - like right now....

ok ready set...I'm going to wash the floor...

Elleah said...

That's funny! I did a Beth Moore Bible Study last year (Believing God) and it was amazing! God changed my life through that one. :)

Anonymous said...

So did you ever get going?

You might also like...