28 April, 2011

Charlie Puppy!

This is Charlie. He's our beagle and we got him this week in April 2 years ago from the Owen Sound Animal Shelter. He's been such good company to both Joe and I, and is so wonderful with our new baby. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank the Shelter for bringing Charlie to us and for providing such a valuable service for the community.

This is Charlie on his very first day at home. He was not impressed.

Charlie discovers the backyard at Joe's parents house.

Get it? A "charlie-horse"!

Some chill-out time on the couch.

Charlie was such a special part of our pregnancy and birth experience. He was very careful to check in on me frequently during my pregnancy and spent the first three months with me on the couch when I had terrible morning sickness.

When I went into labor he was beside himself. He kept checking in to see how I was doing and finally snuggled in under the blankets and put his head on my belly.

He was actually very helpful because the contractions were painful and his body heat made the contractions easier to deal with.




WE LOVE YOU CHARLIE! :)

No comments:

You might also like...