04 January, 2006

Time well wasted



Hey so its 2006 already.. Pretty sweet.. Here's a list of things I plan to do with myself this year:



- go to the United States of America
- play some stellar music
- make a hard-earned living
- cry
- smile
- dance like a mofo
- crack wise
- brush my teeth
- pull my devotional life out of the sludge
- watch Lost on ABC
- hire a hitman
- send hitman after mari winsor
- make spaghetti
- burn candles (and set off my smoke detector)
- play Candyland with the kids I babysit
- go on a picnic
- watch the stars
- read the book of Descartes key philisophical writings that I haven't finished yet
- attend at least one motion picture at our local cinema
- hit up some folk festivals
- hit some folks
- play checkers
- watch the Transporter 36 times
- work on my photography/brush up on my skills
- sleep outside as often as possible
- build a friendship
- shower more than I do now
- maybe try eating oysters

8 comments:

Josh said...

Thanks for deciding to brush your teeth this year. Let's hope this isn't a first...?

Andrew said...

First, props on brushing up your photography. If you want an online gallery I'd be honoured to host it.

As for Descartes, just rent The Matrix and save yourself some trouble.

Leslie Puiras said...

sweet lovin'. actually id love to get a gallery set up.. so count me in.

As for brushing my teeth--- joshhhhh :P

Anonymous said...

AND WEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leslie Puiras said...

hahaaha DANNY!! HELLO, "WEE" one.. :)

Beth said...

leslie, You brush your teeth freakin all the time! and do I recall taking that picture? in york i believe it was...I miss you muffin.

Anonymous said...

Do you not remember at school? A little miss leslie sitting in the front row in her desk with a toothbrush in her mouth before lectures? She never misses a brushing!

Exclamation Kate said...

Yes, there should definitely be some watching of LOST on your part; it's quite the rad show.

You might also like...