12 July, 2011

"On a picnic we will go for it's summertime you know, and we love to spend our Sundays in the park!"

It's birthday time for me! I'm 26. Considering myself a year older isn't as weird as usual because in a case of extreme pregnancy/baby brain, I forgot my age and so I've mistakenly been telling people I'm 26 for the last several months. It wasn't until yesterday until Joe said, "Woah! You're going to be 26." To which I replied, "Wait a minute. How old am I?" That's when I realized I'd been misleading people. I'm sure I'm not the first this has happened to. Right?... Anybody?

Whether I'm 6 or 26, one thing remains the same: My love for picnics. The original plan had been to get a sitter, go on a picnic and then go canoeing. The threatening rain clouds and our tired & sorry selves put a damper on those plans. Instead, we went as a family for a shorter picnic at a lovely garden just south of us. Afterwards, we brought baby home and while our neighbour kept watch, hubby and I went for a bike ride on the new bike I got for my birthday!





Oh. And Charlie came too. :)

2 comments:

MamaOat said...

Happiest Birthday pretty lady! 26 is a good number, wear it well. :) much love!!
xoxo

redandhoney said...

So cute! I love picnics too! We should have one together some day :)

You might also like...