31 October, 2006

When he was young...



On this quiet morning I sit face to face with Prof. Chaffey as he tucks his tie into his pants, licks his lips and proceeds to look like he’s about to cry. I don’t write about this in order to poke fun. Well, if we’re honest I find him extremely amusing and am intrigued. I LOVE observing this guy for three hours every Tuesday.. But in all seriousness, I appreciate the amount of knowledge this man has to offer and enjoy his enthusiasm for Environmental Science. He’s one of many colourful characters here at Tyndale. Do you ever wonder what these people were like when they were younger? I think Chaffey might have been interested in building bottle rockets and bird watching.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

You should ask him. And blog the results. I'm sure he'd get a kick out of it.

Megs said...

...haha i love that you posted a picture...it's like he's famous. oh proffs...my most intreguing one is a mix between mr.bean and a little kid who is in love with church history and classics. hahaha

You might also like...