07 September, 2010

Updates!

Quick updates for those that care to read them! I've been feeling particularly under the weather the last few weeks (morning sickness) I've decided that Joe is going to carry this baby for the last 4.5 months. Thats fair right? Split it at the half-way point? Nobody talk to him about it yet. I still haven't had the right moment to let him know of my decision. :)

Now to the updates:

1. An angel has offered to rent us her mother's house for a price we can afford!! The main floor of a bungalow with 3 bedrooms and a huge fenced in backyard! THREE! That's sure a step up from basement dwelling. It means we'll have a bedroom, a nursery and an office! Its a dream come true. We move in October and we'd love some help from anybody who is available to help us paint before we move in.

2. Joe's headed back to school to finish up his undergrad and then attend teacher's college. He's also currently on the market for a new job and has an interview with a music school to teach guitar! (pray that he gets it!) He's been into chess lately.. obsessed. He's been studying chess and playing chess everyday and he's getting pretty good. He's been reading books and working over chess puzzles. It's been fun to see him passionate about a hobby that challenges him. He's having a blast.

3. Baby's doing well. It's now almost 15 weeks old. I can't believe how time flies. In just a few short weeks we will be finding out the baby's gender so we can start accepting the generous donations of baby clothes people have been sending our way. It's amazing to see how much a community can gather together and help out-- offering words of wisdom, clothes, supplies and a helping hand! I'm so very grateful for the generosity of those around us.

4. My photography business has been booming this fall. I've been working pretty steadily and am booked solid till the end of October with weddings. I'm also starting to fill up summer 2011 which is fantastic. I'm thankful for the teaching I've received at Seneca and I'm looking forward to returning next year to finish things up. The faculty and students there been a great support and encouragement.

That's about it! I can't guarantee when i will post again, as things are very busy. BUT busy is good and I'm thankful for all of the things that are happening right now. It's been very stressful but I've got a wonderful husband to share the load with.

Joe & I volunteering at Summerfolk 2010 in Owen Sound

2 comments:

Trenton Christian Church said...

hey Les.
I am so happy to hear that you are doing well and that bebe is healthy and safe.
Send Joe my love!

naomi

Elleah said...

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear things are going great! :)

You might also like...