29 June, 2011

Things to be happy about (in no particular order)

  • My beautiful pumpkin asleep in his crib
  • The snoring beagle on the couch
  • A husband who loves, cherishes and respects me
  • Our purple living room
  • Being rescued by my Abba father
  • Cloth Diapers
  • Sharing our home with those in need
  • Being available
  • The copious amount of cheese in our fridge
  • Eating the veggies we planted, tended to and finally harvested
  • The large Manitoba Maple in our backyard-- who joyfully rustles and keeps our entire yard shaded
  • Jon Foreman
  • Trying new recipes
  • The golden sunlight that bathes our bedroom and the nursery each evening
  • Middle-of-the-night snuggles with my best friend
  • Zuccanoes!
  • Epsom salts
  • Provision
  • introspection
  • Biographies & documentaries
  • Seeing real miracles with my own eyes
  • Evening walks to watch kids play soccer in our local park
  • The library
  • Playing chess with my husband and then learning where I went wrong
  • Free healthcare
  • Genuinely caring about how someone else is doing when you ask "how are you"
  • Sushi
  • Warm and toasty feet
  • Saving money by doing it myself
  • Creative expression
  • Nice long naps

3 comments:

MamaOat said...

I miss long walks. Maybe our lil Sugar is old enough now that we can get back into it.

Erika Mills said...

have you been reading Ann Voskamp lately?

Leslie Puiras said...

Nope, but I'm interested to know who she is!

You might also like...