Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You might also like...
-
So this week is 'march break' which is sweet if you're in highschool/elementary school. For me, it means that I have all 4 of th...
-
But I totally have a crush on Steve Burns from Blues Clues.. It started with me watching too much kid TV at work.. Then it STARTED when I fo...
-
And in my best behavior I am really just like him Look beneath the floorboards For the secrets I have hid Sufjan Stevens-- you've humble...
4 comments:
Wow-thats impressive
I hear you. Happens all the time. The stuff just isn't toxic enough.
wow... ya, I have so much respect for Canadians! That is all I can say!! And YOU.. as far as Canadians go... are basically the COOLEST, no pun intended!!! :)
is that cold enough to freeze my urine before it hits the ground, because i've always wanted to try it.
that and punch someone in defense of someone else.
Post a Comment