13 March, 2006

Wanderlust

I'm so sad and ashamed of the human race sometimes. I watched Saw II (well, the first little bit) and it is SO warped and horrible. I can honestly say that the awful tortures the writers thought up for the characters in that movie are beyond all of my creative capacity. I have never .. The fact that humans have the ability to imagine such things gives me the jibblies far worse than I've ever experienced before. MY GOODNESS.. I felt unclean.

hahaha.. and I mean LEVITICUS UNCLEAN.

goodnight. YEESH!


Post Script: Consider this a heads up for those who care about me. I'm not running away or going off becuase im depressed and alone. I am flipping content.. I guess Jamie described it well. Wanderlust. I am experiencing wanderlust and have been for a long time. Northern Saskatchewan/[RandomAmericanDestination], BABY! When I sprout some balls, this will happen.. no one but me will know when or where.. but mark my words..

(dont worry mom, i'll send you a postcard)

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I just spent a month and a half defending torture. You wouldn't believe what some governments have thought of.

SClerk said...

you should come to England!

Beth said...

I'm loving the Levitically unclean reference. that was an remarkable moment in time.

You might also like...