07 April, 2006

I moved.

Yah. I am sorry for not telling most of you until now-- i know someone is bound to be cranky. Suck it up. haha.. okay so I moved to Sauble Beach and I'm currently living in sin.. haha I'll leave it to your imagination/to motivate you to call me. Here's a hint: I'm not living with several latin lovers. Ask my mother if you want the number, or email me.. no-- really. I'd love you to call because I miss most of you. (Most= except jeff and strangers) no, i kid, kid. Even Jeff.

I also got a job offer from a church in Stratford (which is sweet becuase I'm not looking for a job) and they want to hire me full time strictly for the music department. They're a mid-sized missionary church. Please pray.

PS. I dont have internet-- all the more reason to call. I wont be online more than once a week for a few minutes at a time.

7 comments:

Béthany said...

WHAT?? youre not living with latin lovers???? how dissapointing

and would that be straford, ontario? i've only been there once, its nice at night. i imagine during the day it looks like most south ontario cities, but with a shakespeare complex.

SClerk said...

ok...im calling you right away...ok so not right away but very very soon! Email me your new number and il be right on it! Love ya chick

Andrew said...

Are you taking the job offer? That's pretty sweet. Fill us in!

SClerk said...

Hey fidler...when is the best time to call you. With time difference and working im not sure when youl be around!

Josh said...

It's Leonardo! You sick girl.

Beth said...

hey greenie, happy Earth Day.

Megs said...

i tried calling really i did!

You might also like...