03 January, 2007

Everyone's getting married... What the heck??

Today alone, I learned of 4 new engagements. Love is in the air. It's weirding me out. I feel like I'm not a grown-up yet and that I've tricked everyone into believing i'm an adult when I'm not.. Which means all of you around me who are my age and getting married-- even though I suppose it's about that time of our lives i still feel the urge to say this: You're still babies. Stop it!

All that being said, I can tell you who's not engaged-- ME. That's right. Ya baby!!

4 comments:

Megs said...

I'm engaged his name is Alejandro I met him online in a soccer chat room he's coming to live with us in two weeks

Janice said...

i wholeheartedly agree my little ontarian friend. stop it indeed!! i learned of eight engagements this christmas. my resolution is to only make friends with people who are already married or terminally single.

Béthany said...

was one of those Lauren? Because Lauren the RA is engaged. Crazy, huh?

Jonathan said...

Man, how young do you feel when everyone around you, mainly those the same age as you, are getting married off? You can't talk to one without the other and next thing you know, kids come along which really affects conversation! Steve McQueen! Everyone is getting married, it's so true. Weird talking to a friend you have known as just being them when along comes a new part of them you need to get to know. C'est la vie

You might also like...