12 January, 2007

Survey

Full Name: Leslie Erin
Nicknames: Les, Lester, Lesbo, Wheels (camp), Lezzels
Hometown: Owen Sound
Croutons or Bacon Bits: Croutons
Favorite Salad Dressing: Poppyseed
Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yep. No boys allowed! And only at night.
Do you make fun of people: Yes but not bullying—more banter between friends
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: I had a speeding ticket 3 years ago..
Best friends: Tara, Seanna, James, Jbo, etc. etc. etc. You all know who you are.
One pillow or two?: Several dozen
Pets: Fish and a Dog
Favorite Type of Music: Folk/Post-rock/Indie
Hobbies: Painting, Kayaking, Music, Photography
Dream Car: Jeep Wagoneer—complete with beaver-board. Heh heh heh…
Type of Car you drive now: 97 Taurus Wagon
Words or Phrases you overuse: “ridiculous” and “sweet deal”
Toothpaste: The kind that cleans my teeth?
Favorite Food: Long grain brown rice
Crush: Lauren Dornecamp
Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Joseph! He is a BOY.
Piercing or tattoos?: yah.. a couple.
Most romantic thing that ever happened to you: Once when I was dating someone, he sent flowers to my school while he was away at university and I got called down to the office to find the flowers and a note saying that since he couldn’t watch the sunset with me (cuz we caught the odd one over the summer) he would send me one instead—and he sent me sunset coloured roses. I thought that was pretty special.
Do you get along with your parents: Yep. I’m closer with my mum though.
Favorite town to chill in: Sauble Beach or Chesley Lake
Favorite Ice Cream: Bubblegum
Favorite Soft Drink: I don’t drink carbonated beverages
What's your bed time: Ideally 11:00. Realistically, 1:00.
Adidas, Nike, or Reebok: Brand names can P.O.
Favorite Perfume/Cologne: I’m allergic
Favorite Song at the moment: Piper by Phish (at the moment).....
Favorite Website: bluesguide.com
Least Favorite Subject in School: Music Appreciation
Favorite Sport to Watch: Curling. It’s so intense.
Most humiliating moment: I went tubing in the summer and hooked the seat of my bathing suit onto the boat as I was jumping off.. and my suit ripped open and I mooned everyone.
Loudest person you know: Joseph ;)
Craziest person you know (or silliest): Ibid.
Favorite Holiday: Cinco de Mayo
What do you look for in the opposite sex?: Jesus
Things I've learned from life: I’ll write an essay about it later
Favorite number: 372
Favorite color: Unofficially limegreen
Greatest experience in your lifetime: Traveling and spiritual adventures
Why are you here on earth?: To be hands and feet and to pray
Who means the most to you?: My Abba
Drinking habits: Almost non-existent although I’d say a couple times a year in moderation. I enjoy a good cup of tea though on a daily basis.
Windows/Macintosh/Unix: Windows
Favorite Quote: “If you ask for water and baby gives you gasoline, it’s the Blues. Other acceptable Blues beverages are: wine, whiskey, muddy water, beer, black coffee. Blues beverages are NOT: mixed drinks, kosher wine, sparkling water, Snapple, Starbucks Frappuccino, or Slim Fast.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be fair, speeding isn't a crime but a provincial offence. The proceedings are considered quasi-criminal because you're given the right to a trial to a standard of beyond a reasonable doubt, but it's not listed in the Criminal Code and a conviction doesn't result in a criminal record. Its actual structure more closely resembles an administrative tribunal with criminal procedures.

I had totally forgotten about the flower thing. It was very nice that you remembered. ;)

Finally, I forgive you on the fish but I still lobby to get them a bigger tank and underwater plants. Maybe a treasure chest. If you swing that I think they'd be happy.

Beth said...

Leslie, I still plan on coming Spring break. I also still have no money. In fact, I have less money now that I did the last time I talked to you. But I'm trying desperately to get a job. So, if I have no money by Spring break, I'll send you movies of myself talking to you, because that is as good as it's going to get.

David said...

Surveys are fun

Leslie Puiras said...

haha was that sarcastic? I tend to find surveys annoying.. except for when I'm bored.

You might also like...