12 October, 2006

Wednesday/Thursday


Allow me to get this out of the way-- it's THURSDAY today and not Wednesday. I recently discovered this after i was so gently stirred from my slumber this afternoon (thanks Dave & Drew-- actually, it ended up working out for the best and made me laugh). I felt a little under the weather after lunch and decided that because my class doesn't start until 2:45 i could squeeze in a nap. This would be true if it was Wednesday... But alas... here I sit painfully aware of the fact that I'm in the midst of a THURSDAY and will need to play catch-up.
On Thursday the 12th of October last year (which in 2005 WAS in fact a Wednesday… wait a minute. Maybe that’s why I was confused today… maybe I’m somehow eternally stuck in 2005!) I think I was in the yukon.. So last year i was in whitehorse, this year i was stuck in last year.. i wonder what will happen on October 12, 2007.

-----------------------

**I cut some things out and added this lovely picture for your viewing pleasure.

7 comments:

Andrew said...

Being in the wrong year can have serious consequences. One time I set my PC clock wrong and downloaded some pictures from my digital camera...I still haven't straightened that mess out.

Play safe. With time travel.

Megs said...

Leslie...I hope you enjoyed your nap...I probably could have gotten a better one in class if I had let myself...I'll send you my notes...


Glossolalia-speaking in tongues
Haqqusir- land something?

Those are them...and I hope you're proud my last blog doesn't say anything about dating or getting married...

Leslie Puiras said...

Hey, i'm not against dating, Meg. I'm not against marriage either. I think its a wonderful and I hope to be in one someday myself.

But sweet earth! hunting men like game?! I've seen you crouching in the bushes with your darts.

Megs said...

Look the darts was just that once and I missed so if you can give that up then I'll stop talking about the time I found you in your room eating tree bark covered in mud...you jealous hippie
with love megs...pretty much your idol

Leslie Puiras said...

that's fun. I saw you skipping about rez with mud all over your face earlier today.. in the name of beauty? or maybe YOU'RE the hippy.

Megs said...

you know...it was a chocolate mint mud mask...not like the ...you know what I don't even need to say anything...you've worn your pyjamas all day...

Megs said...

Why don't you ever comment on my blog anymore...*tear* is it because I didn't mean it when I said bless you...

You might also like...